Some of you will be aware that it's the Pagan Federation's 40th anniversary
celebration next month.

The events start with a Friday night meet up at a London pub (preceded by a
special British Museum tour for long-distance visitors who are arriving in
London by Friday afternoon - email me if you'd like to join us) going
through to Saturday's conference at the Royal Geographical Society. In the
evening there is 'The Masque of Orpheus' - a masked party with live music in
a Kensington night club - and the tree blessing ceremony will be on Sunday
where 40 trees will be planted on Clapham Common, one for each year of the
Pagan Federation. More details are http://www.paganfed.org/anniversary.shtml
and http://40thpaganfed.eventbrite.com/

And if you'd like to sponsor one of the PF's 40 trees to commemorate someone
who had died, a magical group or tradition or yourself, then email me and
I'll send you the details.

And look forward to seeing some of you there for what we hope is an historic
milestone.

Regards

Vivianne