Dave inspired me to have a look at my own stats. Someone from Finland found my academia.edu profile with the search phrase 'coptic cat'.

Meow,

Leo

Dr Leo Ruickbie, PhD, MA, BA (Hons), AKC

Member: Societas Magica, European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism, Society for Psychical Research, The Ghost Club

Witchcraft Out of the Shadows (Robert Hale, 2004; 2nd ed., 2011)

Witchcraft Out of the Shadows is an engaging book which deserves to be the benchmark for all future analyses of the Craft. - Alan Richardson

Faustus: The Life and Times of a Renaissance Magician (The History Press, 2009)

Dr Ruickbie has re-evaluated and contextualised the sources of the Faust tradition from a position of authority. The result is a work of meticulous scholarship that can be read as a gripping page-turner. - Professor Osman Durrani

The Supernatural (Constable & Robinson, forthcoming)

The perfect introduction to the world of all things eerie, inexplicable and otherworldly. - Jason Dexter Karl

For more information visit www.witchology.com