No surprise with Llewellyn.   Actually, they have, what I consider to be the most insulting rejection form letter ever devised.  At lease they did years ago:

Dear Mr or Mrs ________________
And they merely scribbled in one's name in the blank.   I would just love to know who was in charge of that little gem.

From: Chas S. Clifton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, September 29, 2011 3:33:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] DIALOGUE WITH KATHY SCHNEIDER OF LLEWELLYN ON RE-USING A SMALL SECTION OF THE GOLDEN DAWN RITUALS IN A NEW RITUAL

Llewellyn said no, but as others have mentioned,
you should be able to find the material elsewhere.

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by
further annoying Ms. Schneider, unless you wish
to convince her that writers on the Golden Dawn
are all obsessive weirdos.

However, she may well be so convinced already.

Chas