Dave;
It would appear that you are intent on hounding me away from this forum for whatever reason so so be it.

I have never asked for nor expected patience from anyone here so if that is what has been shown to me then I would like to than everyone for their forbearance with my ignorance.

Oh, by the way, last time I looked I wasn't a troll.

As I said, I have enjoyed the threads that I have read here but if you don't want me to participate then all that you need to do is say so. Calling me names is pretty childish really- but whatever floats your boat is your business I suppose.

The moderators can remove me from the list if that would make you feel better Dave.

Ciao

DGM