From: Walking Artist's Network [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Myers, Misha [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 July 2011 19:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Summer walking reading list

Hello Walkers,
Inspired by a talk by Alec Finlay in Edinurgh who raised the idea of taking books for walks, I thought i would invite the list to share their reading lists of fiction/non-fiction involving walks/walking, walking landscapes, etc--basically, any book you think would be great to take for a walk.

Best wishes
Misha

Sent from my iPhone

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it. Unless it specifically states otherwise this email does not form part of a contract.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University College Falmouth. You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. University College Falmouth accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses