Hi, UK Medical Collections Group <[log in to unmask]>

I'm forwarding a request by a colleague, Margaret DeLacy, for an
article by B. W. Alexander entitled "The Epidemic Fever (1741-2) from
the Salisbury Medical Bulletin, vol 11 (1971).

Please do get directly in touch with Margaret
([log in to unmask] ) if you can help.

Thanks,
Karen Reeds

--
Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS   [log in to unmask]
Visiting Scholar, History and Sociology of Science, University of Pennsylvania