On 5 Aug 2011, at 21:09, John Gordon wrote:

> Ian Bird is preparing a statement on this. I expect it at the MB on Tuesday. I'll send to the GDB list if he doesn't.
>
> There are some EMI components which will be recommended soon.

It would be very useful if the statement was excruciatingly, pedantically clear on use of UMD repo vs EMI repo.

(Which it should be, I think isn't that important.  But if there is a preference for one or the other, or if either is considered good - that's going to be a question that would be good to head off).