Dear experts,

I have carried out an one-way within subject anova for my analysis but I would like to add a covariate (i.e., questionnaire data). I tried doing this (i.e., added a new covariate and put the questionnaire scores in 'vevctor') but it would not run...It worked when I used the one sample t test...
(1) Is there a way I could incorporate my questionnaire data to the anova analysis in order to examine the potential brain areas that correlate with my behavioural data?
(2) If the step (1) is possible, how would I specify which contrast: so that I know the brain areas correlated with the questionnaire scores correspond to that chosen contrast...?

Hope it's clear and thanks in advance,
Claire