We are trying to use DCM to compare network models for spatial reasoning tasks.  When we input the coordinates for VOIs of interest to our model, DCM appears to "move" the VOI, apparently to the nearest activated voxel region.  Often this is close to the VOI of selection, but sometimes, the VOIs are shifted to an entirely different region within the brain.   Why is DCM doing this? Is it possible to over-ride this feature of DCM and force it to use the input VOI or at least to constrain what it actually uses as a VOI to some maximum distance from the original input?  Alternatively, can DCM take a manual user input as opposed to pulling the data directly from an SPM analysis?  Thanks.