Hi,

You might be interested in Nick Dowels work on using MRI to measure the oxygenation of the vitreous humour of the eye in vivo.

http://www.bsms.ac.uk/research/our-researchers/nicholas-dowell/

Marcus Gray

Senior Fellow
Experimental Neuropsychology Research Unit
School of Psychology and Psychiatry
Faculty of Medicine Nursing & Health Sciences
Building 17, Level 5 - Room 519
Monash University
Clayton, VIC, 3800

Phone: +61 (0)3 9905 3245