Hi Steve

We sometimes observed ³eye activation² in females with make-up on the eye.

Cheers
Jürgen

On [DATE], "Steve Masson" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

> Dear SPM users,
>
> I observe activation in an eye (see attachment). I have a limited experience
> in fMRI data, so you're help will be really appreciated.
>
> Is it common?
>
> What is the possible cause?
>
> What can be done to avoid this?
>
> All thoughts and ideas will be welcomed!
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

Jürgen Hänggi, Ph.D.
Division Neuropsychology
Institute of Psychology
University of Zurich
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)
j.haenggi[at]psychologie.uzh.ch (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.