Thank you for your answer but actually my contrats weight is longer than that (1 0 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 0) for my 8 conditions.
I'm sorry, I did'nt want to write the entire thing.

I know my contrasts are ok because they did work with another subject but SPM doesn't even let me enter a contrast!
Do you have an idea why it's still wrong?

thank you

Morgane

Le 10-08-11, Jürgen Hänggi <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
[log in to unmask] type="cite">

Hi Morgane

The contrast’s weights are invalid. They have to sum up to zero

E.g. O.5 0 0 -1 0 0 0.5 0 0

Cheers
Jürgen

On [DATE], "Morgane REVEILLON" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Being a fairly new user of SPM8, I hope someone could help me with this:

I get an arror message in matlab each time I try to run the contrast manager in a batch or each time I try to enter contrasts.
Here's the error message :

Running contrast manager
Changing directory to : D:/……..
1 0 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 … <- invalid contrast
Failed ‘contrast Manager’
Error using
è spm_run_con at 228
Error in contrast specification
In file “D:/programmes/matlab/work/spm8/config/spm_run_con.m” (v3993), function “spm_run_con….

I really hope someone can help me with this

Thank you very much in advance

Morgane

--
Morgane Réveillon
--

FPSE - Université de Genève
Boulevard du Pont d'Arve

http://www.unige.ch/fapse
---------------------------

Jürgen Hänggi, Ph.D.
Division Neuropsychology
Institute of Psychology
University of Zurich
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)
j.haenggi[at]psychologie.uzh.ch (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Morgane Réveillon