Hello Peter,

I'm not sure if I undestood your problem correctly. However I think that if
you want to do is "regress out" all nuissance factors while extracting ts
from a VOI (using spm). In this case what you need to do while setting up
your F-contrast is assigns ones only to your affects of interest (zeros to
nuissance regressors). In your case it would be: matrix=[eye(n)
zeros(n,11)] n=number of task conditions (regressor of interest) 11:
regressors of no interest. While doing so you restrict the variance of ts
to the effects attributable to the task conditions and not to signal from
WM, CSF, global signal, movement residuals etc.

Did I understand you correctly?

Iwo

--
Iwo Bohr, PhD (Torun)