Dear Michael,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Is it right in SPM5 I operate it like the following?

Data&Design->Subject/Session->Conditions-Condition-Parametric Modulations
(here, input the RTs?)

If I just interest in the neural activity between the onset of the event and
its response and also want to regress the RT, does it right to input the RT
into the Duration and also to input the RT into the Parametric Modulations
(here, I want to take RT as covariate). Am I right?

Best wishes,

Xiuqin Jia

--

Xiuqin Jia, Ph.D Candidate