Crazy: 90 Percent of People Don't Know How to Use CTRL+F - Alexis Madrigal -
Technology - The Atlantic
This week, I talked with Dan Russell, a search anthropologist at Google,
about the time he spends with random people studying how they search for
stuff. One statistic blew my mind. 90 percent of people in their studies
don't know how to use CTRL/Command + F to find a word in a document or web
page! I probably use that trick 20 times per day and yet the vast majority
of people don't use it at all.

http://bit.ly/qNhS1E

Source:
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/08/crazy-90-percent-of-people-dont-know-how-to-use-ctrl-f/243840/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/qNhS1E+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar