Hi Psci-Commers,

London Science Festival 2011 (LSF2011) will take from 19-26 October 2011 in venues across London. We’re really excited about the people and places we have on board (see below).

It’s safe to say we have some real exclusives that you won’t have come across at any other science festival.

Our current blog will soon give way to LSF2011 programme website, and event microsites.  We’re now phasing-in our new branding (see new @LondonSciFest page) which comes courtesy of the European Space Agency (ESA).

LSF Mailing list

If you register, you’ll be rewarded for your troubles with news exclusives, a weekly London science events e-bulletin, and first access to LSF2011 tickets.

* Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your personal information to anyone. At any point, you can select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe

LSF Press list

Journalists can use the same mailing list gateway to register for our press list. We have ticket allocation for press partners to run competitions. Do get in touch if you’d like to apply – size matters here, so they will go to those with the biggest circulations first!

LSF Partners and collaborators LSF2011

We're *honoured* to be working with many leading science and art institutions, including:

The Royal Albert Hall, Royal Observatory Greenwich, University College London, King's College London, CERN, The British Science Association (Science London), The Royal Society of Chemistry, GV Art Gallery, The Royal College of Pathologists, BBC Radio 4 and London College of Fashion.

(...plus others with whom we’re finalising agreements)

Festival programming is also supported by a top-notch committee made up of members of our partner institutions.

Supporting LSF

If you/your institution would like to support the work of London Science Festival, you can donate** online at: http://tinyurl.com/3k6dbpf

** A minimum £1,000 donation is required to be listed as an LSF Patron

It’s not too late to gain exposure via this October’s Festival (and planning is underway for LSF2012); if you’d like to discuss sponsorship opportunities/packages please email, for my attention, at [log in to unmask].

Volunteers

Those who have already registered, we will be in touch with you very soon.  Those who would like to register, please send an email and CV to [log in to unmask] - we have a number of public art projects that you may be interested in becoming involved in. And, we’re always interested in those who would like to contribute to communications and/or new media projects.

If you have friends who may be interested in LSF2011 (and LSF2012) please feel free to forward this information.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

See you in October!

Best regards,

Wynn

Wynn Abbott

Director, London Science Festival

19-21 Crawford Street
Marylebone
London W1H 1PJ

M: +44 (0)7543 658048

E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.londonsciencefestival.com

Fbk: www.facebook.com/londonsciencefestival

Tw: www.twitter.com/LondonSciFest

Important Notice - Disclaimer

This email is from London Science Festival. This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to London Science Festival may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.

********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html

Email commands: 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate. Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]