De: Jack Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Asunto: Re: Methodological tools/Multi-media arts based research
Para: [log in to unmask]
Fecha: martes, 30 de agosto, 2011 19:12

Hi Brendan (and all) do please send on the CD - I'll post your essay with a url so that we can all access it if that's OK.

Please send it to  Jack Whitehead, 70 Bloomfield Avenue, Bath, BA2 3AA.

I've a copy of examples of multi-media arts-based research.  Andy will probably have more examples. I like Andy's edit of Creativity Works:

5X5X5=Creativity is an arts based action research project I think that you will enjoy and find useful and you can access details at:

Love Jack.