Hi Mark

Thanks for sharing the document.  I really enjoy reading about how others teach action research.  Do you have them work through multiple cycles?  I did not see any discussion of that in your template.  Do you talk about the iterative process of action research?  There are lots of good ideas that could be add to our  teaching action research wiki
(ccar.wikispaces.com.  The site is laid out in a way similar to your paper and you might want to add any of the sections.  We also have a place for sharing syllabi and I  you share the whole document as a course syllabus.  It would be great if you did this.  I think that the more we see how different people action research, the more ideas we will gather.  I recently added a section on ethical issues because a number of people in the US are dealing with IRB (instutional review Boards) at their universities.  Do you have a similar process at your university?  The challenge of action research done in cycles is that they cycles lead into each other and change is constant.  A review process suggests a static design.  In action research, the design is more fluid.  There is  a one-question poll that it would be great if people from this list would take.

Margaret