Mel,

In regards to your request for material, could you please mention whether you're collecting material for:

1. Undergraduate, MFA, or Ph.D
2. Any particular thematic areas or problematics

This might help vet some helpful (and less-than-helpful) responses (including from me).

Best wishes,

Derek

_________________
Dr. Derek B. Miller
Director

The Policy Lab
321 Columbus Ave.
Seventh Floor of the Electric Carriage House
Boston, MA 02116
United States of America

Phone
+1 617 440 4409
Twitter
@Policylabtweets
Web
www.thepolicylab.org (http://www.thepolicylab.org)

This e-mail includes proprietary and confidential information belonging to The Policy Lab, Ltd. All rights reserved.