Nowt on Google - in my reports I have said such like " It was difficult to engage with mr Bloogs because he appeared disorientated and confused. In view of this I terminated  the meeting and cannot offer any specific advice" Over to management - this particular case is just a bit more complicated and bound to be acrimonious. However the client  DNA so problem over until next week I suppose

My decision is - any grief from the individual or their union rep and I will just stop the meeting (nicely and politely) . Privately I am getting a lot less benevolent when dealing with stroppy clients. One of the main problems (AGAIN!) is the "medicalisation" of management issues as managers are unwilling to tackle.......

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:16:13 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Alcohol and BO Referrals
To: [log in to unmask]

Did you find anything by googling Sharon?

As I mainly do telephone assessments it's not something I can tell over the phone :)

But I'm wondering about the language we use in reports in such cases - should it be along the lines of "the client presented himself in a manner that was not condusive for assessment; I advise you discuss this with him"?:

Carr