Hi All

Just to warn you all there is a Gmail virus going around.. the email says
it's from the "Gmail Team" and tells you there has been
an unauthorised attempt to access your account from a blacklisted IP address
and then asks you to log in again via a link in the email.

If you do this it then sends out an email to your address book telling
people you have been mugged on holiday and asking them to email you money to
help you get home. I opened such an email apparently from a friend which
then confirmed that my email address is live and hence today I got the email
trying to encourage me to enter my log-in details.

If you get an email from "GMail team" please don't open it just delete it.

Regards

Carr

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: