Good Afternoon everyone

As some of you may know, I will soon be leaving Plymouth City Museum & Art Gallery and returning to University to complete the final year of my degree.

Does anyone know where I might find a collection of hermaphrodite human skeleton specimens for my dissertation please?

All the best

Hayleigh

Hayleigh Jutson
Cultural and Heritage Assistant
Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AJ
Tel: 01752 30 4774
W:
www.plymouthmuseum.gov.uk

BEST ACHIEVING COUNCIL OF THE YEAR

PLYMOUTH - HOST CITY FOR THE AMERICA'S CUP WORLD SERIES, 10 - 18 SEPTEMBER 2011

BRITISH ART SHOW 7: IN THE DAYS OF THE COMET', PLYMOUTH, 17 SEPTEMBER TO 4 DECEMBER 2011

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments to it) is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential or sensitive information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it to any other person or take any action in reliance. If you have received it in error, please notify your system manager and the sender as soon as possible and then delete it from your system.