The Wales Equality Research Collaboration (WERC) is currently conducting a study to map, and review, targeted health research literature on minoritised population groups in Wales. As part of this, WERC is issuing a call for information, the details of which are attached. Included is information we would particularly like to hear about and a simple template for responding to us. We would really appreciate it if you could please take the time to read this call and provide us with any relevant information by 1st September.

Many thanks for your help.

Carmel Downes
Research Assistant
Faculty Research Office