From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheena Byrom
Sent: 30 August 2011 08:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: [ukmidwifery] One World Birth - new launch film!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Toni Harman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [ukmidwifery] One World Birth - new launch film!
Date: 29 August 2011 14:32:57 GMT+01:00
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We're really excited. We're launching a FREE ONE WORLD BIRTH video site this Thurs 1st Sept featuring the world's leading birth experts. Here's a link to our new One World Birth launch film:

http://youtu.be/8w9WNtTAVYU

ONE WORLD BIRTH features: Ina May Gaskin, Sheila Kitzinger, Michel Odent, Dr Sarah Buckley, Elizabeth Davis, Debra-Pascali Bonaro, Marilyn Curl (President, Lamaze International), Mary Newburn (Head of Research & Information, NCT), Beverley Beech (Chair, AIMS), Professor Soo Downe, Professor Lesley Page, Professor Cecily Begley, Professor Kerstin Uvnas-Moberg, Professor Sally Tracy, Professor Ngai Fen Cheung, Associate Professor Denis Walsh plus other leading authors, academics, midwives, obstetricians, doulas, campaigners, birth educators and birth warriors!

If you like the launch film, it would be amazing if you could share it with your colleagues and friends and anyone else you think might be interested in helping make birth better around the world.

I look forward to meeting you on our ONE WORLD BIRTH FREE video site this Thursday!

Toni

http://oneworldbirth.net<http://oneworldbirth.net/> (sorry, this link won't work until Thurs 1st Sept!)
Reply to sender<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Reply to group<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Reply via web post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukmidwifery/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxYzkzN3JkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2MTMyNzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM4Mzc5BG1zZ0lkAzg5Mjc1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMxNDY1ODYxMQ--?act=reply&messageNum=89275> | Start a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukmidwifery/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbTQzMzRvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2MTMyNzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM4Mzc5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMxNDY1ODYxMQ-->
Recent Activity:
CONFIDENTIALITY
Posts from this list must not be forwarded to other lists or individuals without the express permission of the author.

CHANGING YOUR UKMIDWIFERY SETTINGS:

You can also UNSUBSCRIBE by sending a blank email to:
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and NOT to the usual group address.