From: Karin Minnie <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, 15 August 2011, 12:17
Subject: Re: VB: Bologna scale

Dear colleagues

We would like to participate in a project updating the Bologna scale to measure the use of evidence in intrapartum care (and maybe antenatal care) and use it in South Africa. Who else are interested?

Regards

Dr. CS Minnie
Senior Lektor / Lecturer
Skool vir Verpleegkunde /School of Nursing Science
Potchefstroomkampus / Campus
Noordwes Universiteit / North-West University
Privaatsak / Private bag X 6001
Potchefstroom, 2520
South Africa

Tel: 018-2991836
Fax: 018-2991827
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by http://www.nwu.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by [log in to unmask]

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.nwu.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at [log in to unmask]

>>> Fia Bojö<[log in to unmask]> 08/15/11 9:33 AM >>>
Dear Mary,

I sent you the wrong paper (my co-author reminded me). So, here is the
correct paper.

Best regards