Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:23:10 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Origin of the Fall of Satan and Angels
To: [log in to unmask]

Apart from the reference in Luke there is also II Peter 2:4 ""God did not
spare the angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed
them to pits of nether gloom to be kept until judgement".

A good place to start is David Keck's "Angels and Angelology in the Middle
Ages", New York, Oxford UP, 1998.

Gordon Plumb

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]