Jim is indeed right, the Register of Eudes of Rouen has been published:

The Register of Eudes of Rouen, Translated by Sydney M. Brown, Edited with
an introduction, notes and appendix by Jeremiah O'Sullivan, Columbia UP,
1964.  (In the series Records of Civilization, Sources and Studies). This is
an  excellent work and gives a good idea of how a Franciscan Bishop
approached his  task of work of Visitation. (I would love to have the Visitation
records of  Robert Grosseteste to compare with this Register!).

Gordon Plumb

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]