From: Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Des Freedman
Sent: 31 August 2011 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Co-ordinating Committee for Media Reform: 4pm Friday 2 September

Hi all,

just a reminder of the first meeting of the Coordinating Committee for
Media Reform this Friday, 2pm at 16 Acton Street, Kings Cross. Full agenda
and mission statement are available at: www.mediareform.org.uk.

all the best
Des

Des Freedman
Reader in Communications and Cultural Studies
Department of Media and Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: