Ivor Gaber
University of Bedfordshire and
City University London

On 24 August 2011 11:26, Messenger, Davies Maire <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Julian - And can everyone please remember that the deadline for proposals for the next Meccsa conference in Jan is coming up in a week's time.

Let me know if you have ideas for policy proposals/strand/panels.

also another reminder: meeting on 22nd Sept, LSE, 6-8 pm. Agsin, let us know if you're coming - you can email the list, so colleagues know who'll be there. LSE need numbers for refreshments too.

best

Máire

Máire Messenger Davies, PhD, FRSA, Emerita Professor, Media Studies
Centre for Media Research, School of Media, Film and Journalism
University of Ulster, Cromore Rd, Coleraine BT52 1SA, Northern Ireland, UK
Telephone: +44(0)2870124069
email: [log in to unmask]; twitter:@mairemd
LATEST BOOK - 'Children, Media & Culture' http://www.openup.co.uk/children_media

From: Media, Communications & Cultural Studies Association (MeCCSA) - Policy Network on behalf of Julian Petley
Sent: Wed 8/24/2011 9:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MeCCSA-Policy] Press Complaints Commission

Dear all,

Members of the network with an interest in current debates about press policy and regulation might find this interesting:

http://www.newleftproject.org/index.php/site/article_comments/press_regulation_now_theres_an_idea

All the best, Julian.

Julian Petley,

Professor of Screen Media and Journalism,

School of Arts,

Brunel University,

Uxbridge,

UB8 3PH.

Direct line: 01895 265479

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.

Please visit this page to browse list's archives, or to join or leave the list.