Works fine on my very mid range MBP in safari under Snow Leopard. Mind you I do not enjoy the new release of safari which hangs a lot

On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:28, Christopher Power wrote:

> Just an FYI - the application runs really slowly on Safari on a top end Macbook Pro.  However, it runs smoothly in Firefox.
>
> Cheers,
> CP
> Christopher Power, PhD.
> Lecturer
> Human Computer Interaction Research Group
> CSE/241, Department of Computer Science
> University of York,  Deramore Lane, York YO10 5GH
> Phone: +44 (0)1904325673 Fax: +44 (0)1904 432767
> Email: [log in to unmask];  Skype: cdspower; Twitter: cdspower
> Web: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~cpower
> UoY Email Disclaimer
>

> On 29 Aug 2011, at 16:15, Mar Dixon wrote:
>
>>> http://mediamayhem.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/default.aspx

>       website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>      Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
> [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

Tim Trent - Consultant
Tel: +44 (0)7710 126618
web: ComplianceAndPrivacy.com - where busy executives go to find the news first
personal blog: timtrent.blogspot.com/ - news, views, and opinions
personal website: Tim's Personal Website - more than anyone needs to know

Important: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. This email and any attachment(s) are believed to be virus-free, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks. This email and any attachments to it are copyright of Meadowood Associates, owners of Compliance And Privacy, unless otherwise stated. Their copying, transmission, reproduction in whole or in part may only be undertaken with the express permission, in writing, of Meadowood Associates, at 16 Coombe Road, Dartmouth, Devon, United Kingdom TQ6 9PQ

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg