Dear Ann,

We typically use Question Pro, which is free for basic functions, a small fee for moderate functionality and multiple surveys and a large fee for advanced functionality.  We pay the small fee and have done many complex surveys, including one of 1300 people, without issue.  The small fee does include the branching you desire based on question answers.

The other good thing is that we have had many hundreds of survey answers with people from different disability groups without serious accessibility issues.

Cheers,
Chris
Christopher Power, PhD.
Lecturer
Human Computer Interaction Research Group
CSE/241, Department of Computer Science
University of York,  Deramore Lane, York YO10 5GH
Phone: +44 (0)1904325673 Fax: +44 (0)1904 432767
Email: [log in to unmask];  Skype: cdspower; Twitter: cdspower
Web: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~cpower
UoY Email Disclaimer