From: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Macleod [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 August 2011 13:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Social media and other third party services 'must haves' to launch new brand

This might help narrow down its availability in places and generate some new places to look.

Might also want to secure the .net .co.uk etc too to avoid any squatters.

http://namechk.com/

Mark

Mark Macleod, Membership Development Manager
T: 0131 550 4118
Museums Galleries Scotland, 1 Papermill Wynd, McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4QL
T: 0131 550 4100 F: 0131 550 4139
E: mailto:[log in to unmask] W: http://www.museumsgalleriesscotland.org.uk/ B: http://mgsblogs.wordpress.com/
Have you booked your place at Collaborating to Compete ? Our first conference is on 16 September, 2011 go to http://collaboratingtocompeteconference2011.eventbrite.com/ to sign up.
Museums Galleries Scotland is a company limited by guarantee No 74264, recognised as a charity No SC015593.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.