Dear All,

I am currently searching for a Mandarin tutor to undertake private tuition with a student to complete her GCSE Mandarin course in the Surrey area. She is hoping to undertake her GCSE Mandarin examination in June 2012. If you know of anyone, or would be interested yourself can you please email me on [log in to unmask].

With regards

John Coles
Deputy Head Academic
Tormead School

This email and any files attached to it are intended only for the use of the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged material. The unauthorised copying of any information contained in the email to any persons other than the named recipients is strictly forbidden. If you have received this email in error then please notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments from your computer.
Tormead Ltd, Cranley Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 2JD.
A company (485947) Limited by Guarantee, Registered Charity No. 312057