Sincerely apologise to send to all by mistake.
Joyce

Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 23:16:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The latest Tsinghua Poster on Tsinghua Forum at LSE 2011
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

"Tsinghua Forum 2011" will be held at LSE on 8th and 9th in August. I am delighted to invite you to attend this forum. On the occasion, four professors from Tsinghua University will address speech on Economy and Politics separately. This event followed by a reception, you are warmly welcome to drink a cup of chinese tea in CIBL. Seats are limited, Please confirm with LiangHong at [log in to unmask] We will reserve a seat for you.

Please find more information in the attachments. Many thanks!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Dong

--

Dr. Zhicheng DONG | Mandarin Teacher & Assistant Manager
Confucius Institute for Business, London, LSE

Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 6253
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7955 6154
Mobile: +44 (0) 770 3623 367
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www2.lse.ac.uk/language/Projects/confuciusInstitute/home.aspx