Dear Colleagues,

I recently sent an email about the Certificate of Achievement in Mandarin..

I have had a very enthusiastic response from teachers already (10 in 1 hour)
and so, if it helps, I am more than happy to host an informal 1-2 hour
coffee session to take questions and provide teachers with past papers etc.

The time I have proposed is 10am on Tuesday 6th September. This is before
most schools restart for the new year and so it should be convenient.

Our address is:

Dragons in Europe Limited

13a Port House

Square Rigger Row

London SW11 3TY

Please can you confirm by return mail if you would like to come.