From: Ian Clark <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:09
Subject: Re: The printed book is doomed: here's why (From Telegraph)

I can never understand it when people say that...I would never dream of
aking a paper book in the bath with me for fear of dropping it and
etting the pages soaking wet when I turn them.  Am I missing a trick
ere?  How do people read in the bath??
Sorry, really not being facetious, I genuinely do not know how people do
t! :)
Ian Clark
ibrary Systems Officer,
ugustine House,