Dear all,

If you missed out on the excellent Leading Edge Training session held at the recent Affiliates National Committee AGM, worry no more!  This course was described as having the participants’  “objectives met above and beyond expectations, it was wonderful, and you have done a great and effective job”

Please see below on how you too can “be the best 'You' that you can be”

Kindest regards

Karen

Karen Newton

Manager

City Services

Sunderland City Council

0191 561 3495

www.Sunderland.gov.uk

Dear Colleague

I am attaching details and a booking form for a Leading Edge Training workshop for front-line library and information staff:

Being the best - for yourself, for your employer and for your service

Thursday 13 October 2011
1330 - 1630-
The Media Centre, Huddersfield

It would be greatly appreciated if you could circulate this amongst colleagues and, where appropriate, post to relevant e-lists.

If you require more information, or want to discuss other training events, please contact us via our website http://leadingedgetraining.org.uk of by e-mailing [log in to unmask]

Many thanks

Margaret Chapman

Leading Edge Training: taking learning into action

Leading Edge Training brings together Margaret Chapman, Kathy Ennis, Lyndsay Rees-Jones and Margaret Watson.  Our collective experience is partnered with a passion for professional development and the ability to inspire others.  We have experience of all sectors and all levels of library and information work.  Our expertise includes developing front-line staff, mentoring, reflective writing, creativity in the workplace, visual communication, influencing and negotiation skills, personal impact ... and much more.  We can be contacted via our website http://leadingedgetraining.org.uk or by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error
you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show
this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then
delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed
by the Council in response to a request for access to information.

Sunderland is aiming to become the most liveable city in the UK.
Visit www.Sunderland.gov.uk  for Council services and information.
Business investors can access www.Investinsunderland.co.uk
Visitors to the City should log onto www.Visitsunderland.com