From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Shand
Sent: 29 August 2011 10:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disposal of OS Maps

With the aim of creating additional research and teaching space for staff and students in the School of Geographical & Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow, most of our surplus OS maps have recently been disposed of to "good homes", however the following maps remain and are available at no cost:

OS 1:10,000 -  England - Dates: 1970's (mainly North of England - NZ;SD;SE some SJ; SK; SO;SP)  approx 50 maps
OS 1:10,560  - England - Dates: 1950's (mainly North of England - NZ;SD;SE some SJ; SK; SO;SP)  approx 500 maps
All maps are flat and most are in fair to very good condition.

OS  1:250,000 - 4th and 5th Editions - Scotland, England & Wales - Dates: 1940's - 1070's  approx 50 maps
Some of these maps are flat, some folded and vary from good to poor condition.

While I cannot guarantee meeting all requests, I will consider each on a case by case basis, there will be no charge for the maps, however uplift from the University of Glasgow will be the responsibility of the recipient.

Regards,
Mike Shand

************************************
Mike Shand,