At Bangor we have transferred invoice data from Innopac/Millennium to
the University's finance system for many years but since the latter
changed to a new system a couple of years ago the process hasn't worked
very well.  We'll be reviewing the whole procedure in the near future.

Mieko

--
Mieko Yamaguchi                       [log in to unmask]
Head of Collection Management         Phone: +44 (0)1248 382970