Debbie,

I think the delivery options (page 106380) apply to all types of notice.
ie if no notice preference is specified and a valid email address is
given they will get an email regardless of what notice type it is. I
don't think you can do what you want from within Millennium.

If we have a valid email for a borrower, we want to send everything by
email to them. But we don't charge for printed notices yet....

regards

Alan

--
Alan Brown