Hello,

I’m sending this email on behalf of a colleague.  We are in the process of reviewing our finance system at the University and have been asked to look at how we might get financial information from Millennium into the system.  We already have the Output Accounting information product, but haven’t managed to get it working with our current system.  So, has anyone else managed to get financial information from Millennium to their finance system and would you be willing to be contacted by my colleague to ask more?

Thanks,

Diane

Diane Leeson

Content and Access Team Leader