From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra Morris [ssm]
Sent: 31 August 2011 11:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Taylor and Francis usage stats.

Hello
Can I just ask if anyone else feels that their usage stats for 2011 are unusually low?

Thanks
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Collections and Resources Management,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
Aberystwyth University,
Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion,  SY23 3DZ
====================================
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 01970 621892
   FAX: (01970) 622404

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth,
Llyfrgell Hugh Owen,
Prifysgol Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion,  SY23 3DZ
Ffon: 01970 621892

This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error, please do not reproduce or disseminate the contents of this message; please contact us by return email, or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7434 9944, and delete this message and any copies of it from your computer systems. The Society does not accept liability for individuals' opinions, advice or views expressed in this email. The Geological Society of London is a registered charity, number 210161, registered address Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BG.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk