American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
(ASPET) announced on Monday August 15th that the journal "Molecular
Interventions," which has been discontinued, will be accessible
through the CLOCKSS Archive.

"Molecular Interventions" ceased publication at the end of April,
2011. Archival content from volume 1, issue 1 (2001) to volume 11,
issue 2 (2011) was removed from the Highwire platform on August 15,
2011. The CLOCKSS Archives, ASPET's preservation partner, will provide
free access to the title and take responsibility for its ongoing
long-term preservation.
http://www.clockss.org/clockss/Triggered_Content

Richard Dodenhoff, Journals Director for ASPET, commented: “Part of
ASPET’s mission is to promote pharmacological knowledge.  We regret
that we are unable to continue publication of Molecular Interventions,
which was a highly valued journal and in which ASPET invested so much,
but we are glad to see it preserved and made freely available to all
readers by CLOCKSS.”

"ASPET, along with the founding members of the CLOCKSS Archive, agreed
early on to make triggered content in CLOCKSS available to the world
for free," explains Randy Kiefer, Executive Director of the CLOCKSS
Archive. "That policy sets the CLOCKSS Archive apart, and is a result
of the community-based governance by libraries and publishers. The
CLOCKSS Archive's digital preservation efforts enable libraries of all
sizes to serve future scholars, researchers, and students."