Thank you to everyone who has been in touch – especially Helen & Lynne from Alder Hey & Morecambe respectively.

The fellowship is not covered by our BMJ agreement as it is basically a subscription to BMJ Case Reports.

Michael

Michael Cook

Manager - NHS Bolton Library Service

NHS Bolton Library - Your Evidence Base