From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sridhar Gutam
Sent: 02 August 2011 07:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NEW! Academy/JISC OER3 Funding Call

Can we from India join as partner with anyone?

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24
http://www.cishlko.org
http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/
Mobile:+91-9005760036, +91-8010033013