"denis and vermilia should perhaps keep quiet about the current situation."

What a twit...

-----"The Health Equity Network (HEN)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Vernellia Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "The Health Equity Network (HEN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 08/10/2011 11:10AM
Subject: Re: May be of interest

Could you explain to me what I said that wasn't reasoned?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Adam Oliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have just nipped into my local halfords to get some scooter oil. The window is smashed and there was a note saying 'we'll be back'. The dixons across the street has been ransacked. What I was responding to was the brainless, idiotic comments posted on this list.

I think I have got quite a long temper, but I find the following message deeply objectionable. I have, over the years, put in countless hours maintaining the momentum of this list, and I find it difficult to tolerate idiocy, or being chastised by people who have contributed nothing to the debates on this list. I do agree, however,  that we should return to reasoned, informed, debate, and therefore denis and vermilia should perhaps keep quiet about the current situation.