Can you make sure you contact Colleen Barry today.

From: The Health Equity Network (HEN) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McDaid
Sent: 11 August 2011 17:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Save the Day: Barbara Starfield Memorial

Correct URL for ISEqH Executive Board piece on Barbara Starfield is http://www.iseqh.org/starfield

From: The Health Equity Network (HEN) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McDaid
Sent: 11 August 2011 17:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: FW: Save the Day: Barbara Starfield Memorial

From: Roy Carr-Hill [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 August 2011 16:16
To: Mcdaid,D

Dear All

Barbara Starfield was, among many other roles, First President an co-Founder of the International Society for Equity in Health.  At it's next {6th) biennial conference to be held 26th, 27th, 28th September University of Catagena/ Hotel Caribe, Catagena, Columbia; there will be a session honoring her achievements.

The Executive Board of ISEqH has written a piece <http://www.iseqh.org/starfield.htm>

Roy Carr-Hill

Centre for Health Economics
University of York
YORK YO10 5DD
tel: +44 (0)1904 321 405
fax: +44 (0)1904 321 402

Lifelong Education and International Development
institute of Education
University of London
20 Bedford Way
LONDON WC1H 0AL