Sorry to see you go...  :-)

dr

Oliver,AJ to: HEALTH-EQUITY-NETWORK
08/17/2011 08:50 PM

Sent by: "The Health Equity Network (HEN)" <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "Oliver,AJ"

Just a final word as I leave the HEN list (I know what Dr Frankenstein must have felt like). I may establish an alternative to HEN, as a sort of forum for sensible health equity debate and dissemination for informed people, something along the lines for which HEN was originally intended. Let me know if you are interested. If 100 people or more are (although not everyone will be eligible) it might be worthwhile doing it. I would try to recruit David to help, not least because of all the great work he's done for HEN. He's a saint.

http://lse.ac.uk/emailDisclaimer