Dear colleagues,

I'm passing on a query (below) from a colleague in History. Please contact Alex directly if you have any details relating to the translator.

many thanks,

Lyn

Dear list,

I am trying to trace the literary heirs of Hans Siegbert Reiss, editor and translator of Novalis's well-known 'Christenheit, oder Europa', in The Political Thought of the German Romantics (Blackwell, 1955). The book is out of print and Blackwell unfortunately have no knowledge of him, but I am keen to obtain the relevant reprint permissions for a volume I am editing.

Any help gratefully appreciated,
Alex Drace-Francis

alex drace-francis - lecturer in modern european history, university of liverpool
school of history, 9 abercromby square, LIVERPOOL L69 7WZ