de Caritat, P., J. Bloch, and I. Hutcheon, 1994, LPNORM: A linear programming normative analysis code: Computers & Geosciences, v. 20, p. 313-347.

Rosen, O. M., A. A. Abbyasov, and J. C. Tipper, 2004, MINLITH--an experience-based algorithm for estimating the likely mineralogical compositions of sedimentary rocks from bulk chemical analyses: Computers & Geosciences, v. 30, p. 647-661.

Dr. Peter Eichhubl

Research Scientist

Bureau of Economic Geology

The University of Texas at Austin